Revitalize Aging Skin at Barba Skin Clinic
Grey hairs aren’t the only thing that accompany men and women as they age. Wrinkles, age spots, fine lines, and uneven skin tone are other examples of changes we begin to notice.
The various drugstore remedies may not be enough to combat signs of aging, but don’t worry: facial peels at Barba Skin Clinic can erase fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, clear skin, and get rid of pigmentation or sun damage. Also known as chemical peels, facial peels aren’t nearly as scary as their name may suggest.
The peels are composed of a combination of botanical acids (derived from fruits and other plants) and chemical solutions. A thin layer of this mixture is applied to the face, sometimes in various sessions, and dissolves the top layers of skin. New, youthful and bright tissue is revealed as these outer layers of skin are peeled away.
Chemical peels can be applied to hands, wrists, eyes, upper lips, and the overall face. The whole process is fairly quick and can range from mild to serious treatments. Mild treatments improve glow, acne and tone while heavier applications and treatments can reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
What Type of Facial Peel is Right for Me?
Barba Skin Clinic offers a variety of peels that target different areas of skin and problems:
- To simply brighten, clear and shed dead skin with a quick treatment, try a Dermaceutic Peel or Illuminize Peel.
- Add moisture back into skin and stimulate collagen, while clearing adult acne with our specially formulated Barba Peel.
- For acne prone skin, a Salicylic Acid Peel will combat bacteria and clogged pores.
- Remove pigmentation and dark spots while achieving smoother, softer skin with the Vitalize Peel.
- To target areas like hands, eyes, and the upper lip that may be sun damaged or have age spots, use the Enerpeel.
- To lighten skin, get rid of scars, and get a glowing complexion, try our Cosmelan Skin Lightening Peel.
Some peels are a one-time treatment combined with the application of products at home, while others require multiple sessions for optimal results. Most peels are generally painless and have little to no downtime. After a consultation with our clinic, we will develop the perfect treatment plan for you.
Schedule a Consultation
Reduce signs of aging and get smooth, clear skin with one of Barba Skin Clinic’s many facial peel options.
To find out which chemical peel will most benefit your signs of aging or skin issues, schedule a consultation with our skin care experts: use our online form, or call our office at (305) 576-1133.